Nitro Rigging offers three types of personnel airborne training:
- Requirements: None
- # of jumps to be completed: 50
- Weeks required: 3
- Specifications: Static-Line and Pilot-Chute-Assisted jumps with ram-air canopies and Accelerated-Free-Fall.
- Eligible for USPA A License.
- Requirements: BASIC Course or 50 Accelerated-Free-Fall Jumps.
- # of jumps to be completed: 150
- Weeks required: 4
- Specifications: Free-Fall Formations, Canopy Formations, Tracking, Accuracy, Advanced Canopy Piloting.
- Eligible for USPA B and C License.
- Requirements: INTERMEDIATE Course or 200 Accelerated-Free-Fall Jumps.
- # of jumps to be completed: 100
- Days required: 3
- Specifications: Wingsuit Jumps, BASE Jumps, Big Ways.
For more information please contact:
Nitro Rigging LLC Att.: Military, 2585 E Lake Dr., DeLand, FL 32724, (570) 332-8964