The Limbus is a two-pin single container/harness system designed for BASE jumping of any sort. The Limbus container is built from packcloth 420 (parapack), and 1050 ballistic nylon. The Limbus features a domed profile in order to ensure even pin tension, a contoured yoke for comfort, the absence of any formed corner, a floor plate closing system, storage pouches, and your choice of integrity or 4-point articulated MLW at no extra costs. The Limbus is available in 7 sizes in order to accommodate for your canopy of choice.
The Limbus container can be closed in three different methods depending upon the freefall delay:
- With the bridle coming out from the top flap, using the top flap loop for hand-held, pilot chute assisted, or static line jumps.
- With the bridle coming out from the bottom flap, using the top flap loop for stowed jumps.
- Using the floor-plate loop for wingsuit or tracking dives or when more tension is desired.
- Diagonals: Single layer Type 8 with upper-back embedded connecting strap (Type 17) to avoid split yoke (industry first).
- MLW: Choice of double layer Type 8 or double layer Type 7 with integrated secondary loops.
- Optional tertiary and quaternary anchoring loops.
- Laterals: Choice of single layer Type 7 or double layer Type 8.
- Low chest strap for a more comfortable fit: Choice of double layer Type 8 or double layer Type 17.
- Integrated floor-plate.
- Dynamic flat corners.
- Risers ($150): Choice of integrity, d-rings with cutaway system, or l-bar.
- Heavy-duty Stash Bag ($50): It includes adjustable hiking belly band.
- Pilot Chutes ($100): Choice of size, fabric, handle, and venting system.
Recommended Minimum Experience: 200 skydives.
Container Only Price: $1000
Full stainless steel hardware: Add $150
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks