Minimum requirements in order to become a Nitro Rigging Instructor:
- 1,000 skydives minimum; 2,000 for instructing military personnel (also being able to obtain a security clearance).
- 500 BASE jumps minimum (only applies to BASE instructors).
- A valid nationally recognized instructional rating, AFF rating mandatory for military training.
- Pass a manufacturer knowledge and practice test.
- For wingsuit instructors: 200 wingsuit skydives minimum, purchase a minimum of four suits at discount rate: A Flockus in small, A Pipistrellus in medium, a Psycho in large, and a personal suit of choice.
- The ability to travel nationally and abroad.