Nitro Rigging PRO RW suit is based on the body of our wingsuit and it is designed for the experienced belly jumper. The RW suit offers incredible diving, swooping, stopping, and tracking performance far exceeding any other suit. Because of its inherit power, Nitro Rigging RW suit should be reserved for the experienced jumpers only. The RW suit is designed to be worn with the rig leg straps inside the suit just like our wingsuits or tracking pants. Its optional adjustable swoop cord system allows for precision calibration of fall rate.
The Nitro Rigging RW suit is built from packcloth 420, Spandura, and ballistic nylon and it comes fully loaded with the following features:
- Over-sized and pressurized booties with Vibram® high-traction soles.
- Heaviest-duty YKK® zippers: Two body side zippers and escape arm sleeve zippers.
- Dual running sliders on the body zippers (for easy donning).
- Internal pocket.
- Hook-knife pouch.
- Reinforced knees.
- Nitro Rigging logo on front.
- “USA #1 patch”, upon request.
- Optional large grippers located on outside and inside of legs and back of arms ($100).
- Optional adjustable swoop cord system with internal rings and thumb loops ($50).
Recommended Minimum Experience: 100 skydives.
Price: $500 (+$100 for grippers, +$50 for swoop cord system)
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks