Nitro Rigging designs and manufactures high quality wingsuits since 2004 with the introduction of the original ‘Rigor Mortis’.
Today, we offer three lines of wingsuits plus our integrated wingsuit/harness/container system. Each of our lines of wingsuits comes in different sizes in order to accommodate for proper wing-loading and flying style:
- All-around models suited for all experience levels (200 skydives minimum): Flockus (S), Pipistrellus (M), and Psycho (L).
- The Rigor Mortis (S, M, L) expert suits designed for max glide, stability, and BASE jumping (100 wingsuit jumps).
- The XXX (X, XL) advanced series of suits (200 wingsuit jumps).
- The Δ-9 Banshee integrated wingsuit/container/harness system available with any of our wings.
Nitro Rigging wingsuits come fully-loaded and they are heavy-duty constructed from domestic packcloth nylon 420 (parapack), 1050 domestic ballistic nylon, and domestic spandura (50% cordura nylon and 50% lycra).
Wingsuits standard features:
- Vibram® high-traction soles (Made in Italy).
- Secondary arm release system (cutaway) fully integrated with the principal ram-air intake and spare handles anchored inside the arm wings.
- Ram-air turbulent flow wings with air-locked back-flying intakes.
- Pressurized mega booties.
- Heaviest-duty YKK® zippers #10 (Made in Japan).
- Over-the-shoulder easy hook-up system.
- Dual running sliders on the body zippers (for easy donning).
- Quality closed cell foam as leading edge inserts.
- Internal short sleeves.
- Internal pocket.
- Hook-knife pouch.
- Large Nitro Rigging logo embroidered on back deflector.
- Nitro Rigging patch on front.
- USA # 1 patch, upon request.
- Optional pilot chute pouch and bridle shrivel flap.
- Optional GoPro® chest-mount zipper (it will delete the stock pocket).
If your idea of fun is to fly off a cliff or a flying object, Nitro Rigging will provide you with a custom suit built to last the harshest of the environments for years of enjoyment.
Wingsuit price range: $1800-3000
Delivery time: 4-6 weeks